- There Is No Year
- Remembrance of Things Past
- Everything written by Anya Seton and Daphne DuMaurier that I haven't already read
- Same thing with Banana Yoshimoto
- And that's actually all I can think of. I've been so wrapped up in grad school that I feel like I've lost touch with literature.
- Burn at least 800 calories a day.
- No more pop; no more beer. Wine is okay.
- Try my damnedest to eat vegetarian.
- Break my running pr.
- Drink lots of green tea and apple cider vinegar.
- Prometheus. OH GOD.
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Boyfriend's sister is getting married = more time with his awesome, funny, warm family. I can't wait.
- Trips to Presque Isle.
- Hiking with my friends.
- Catching bugs.
...to be continued.